Riverwalk Dental Group in Jupiter Provides Comprehensive Care
As your Jupiter dentists, we provide you with a variety of comprehensive services that help you keep your teeth white and clean. In addition, we pay prompt attention to any dentistry work you might need right now that could restore your smile and preserve your gums. Riverwalk Dental Group is only within five minutes walking distance from DuBois Park in Jupiter, Florida. West Palm Beach is only a little over a half-hour driving distance, and we are only about 32 miles from Boynton Beach.
Services Offered by our Jupiter Dentist
We see to it that we use the latest technology certified for use in cleaning your mouth. In addition, we offer techniques that would best correct any dental health issues that require immediate repair, especially if you are in pain. Services we provide include the following:
- Routine exams and regular cleaning – Usually, we advise patients to come to us every six months or at least once a year for a thorough examination of the teeth, gums, and jaws. This typically includes X-rays and spotting of any cavities or gum issues that should be addressed. Then, we clean your teeth and educate you on how to provide self-care.
- Orthodontist care – Nowadays, invisible braces typically replace the old metal ones that adults and children used to wear. This can make you or a child feel less self-conscious. We often recommend the Invisalign braces for straightening teeth.
- Restorative procedures – We offer bridges and crowns and we repair and replace cracked teeth. Tooth implants are also available for suitable candidates. Gum treatments are another area of restoration we sometimes perform.
- Periodontist treatments – For patients who have swollen, red, or tender gums or perhaps might lose a tooth, we offer periodontal disease care. Examples of treatment include the removal of damaged gum tissue and thorough cleaning around remaining teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry – Veneers often are used to help restore your smile. In addition, we offer tooth whitening sessions using solutions that can brighten your teeth by up to 10 shades.
Contact Your Riverwalk Dental Group Today
Our Jupiter dentists are glad to help residents in and around the area. With 3 locations to serve you, Riverwalk Dental Group has your oral health taken care of. Contact us today by calling 561-744-3646. We look forward to giving you the smile you deserve.
Riverwalk Dental Group 759 Parkway St. Jupiter, FL 33477 Get Directions
- Phone: 561-744-3646
- Fax: 561-748-5123
- Email Us
Meet our Jupiter Dentists
Vibhor Bidkar D.M.D.
Dr. Vibhor Bidkar received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Terna Dental School in Bombay, India in 2008. Dr. Bidkar decided to relocate to the United States of America in 2011 and received his Masters in Public Health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in 2012 specializing in Epidemiology and Biostatistics. He attended Boston University where he received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 2014 with High Honors.
Dr. Bidkar continued his education in Implants and Oral Surgery, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics to better serve the needs of his patients. Dr. Bidkar is a member of International Dental Implant Association and is a certified Invisalign provider.
Dr. Bidkar is an active member of the community, he has organized and directed various community outreach programs such as Oral Health Screening Camps in association with The Red Cross and Lions Club. He participated in providing free oral health care to homeless shelters.
In his spare time he likes to play tennis, cricket, gym and play outdoor sports. He enjoys spending time in the company of family and friends.
Scott G. Duff D.M.D.
Dr. Chokshi welcomes Dr. Duff to Riverwalk Dental Group. Dr. Duff moved from PA in 1988 and bought his first practice in 1989 located in North Palm Beach & Tequesta. He is trained in all phases of general dentistry with concentration on cosmetic, implant (including bone regeneration) and reconstruction cases, crown lengthening and most endodontic procedures.
Dr. Duff enjoys cooking, kayaking, diving, biking, windsurfing, camping, hiking and spending time with his 12 year old son. He is active in Boy Scouts and has been involved with many charities, including Connor Moran and Cancer Alliance, for kids with cancer, Diabetes Association and Smiles for Life.
Dr. Duff received his DMD; 1986, Temple University, BA; 1980,Gettysburg College and from 1989-2009, Private Practice, North Palm Beach, FL 1986-1989 Associate in various offices, PA and FL.
Payal P. Chokshi, D.M.D.
Dr. Chokshi , a distinguished member of the Jupiter dental community, received her doctorate from the Nova Southeastern University School of Dentistry in 2009. She is an honored member of the Florida Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
"I believe that, with advances in dental techniques, there is no reason why most people should not be able to keep their natural teeth for a lifetime. My goal is to work with you to attain this goal.
Our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. They are excited about what they are doing, have high standards of quality and integrity, and are motivated to achieve the best results for our family of patients. All of our staff members receive many hours of continuing education to stay current with the many changes in our field. We pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and patient communication. Feedback from our patients about an experience in our office is always welcomed."