Joy Eakins, DMD
I am a cosmetic dentist, with a passion for restoring others’ confidence and enhancing their quality of life. I believe health care should be a conversation, not a lecture. Dentistry should be as relaxing as going to a spa and oral health should be approached in a holistic manner, taking in clues from the entire body. My goal is to make dentistry easy for patients of all ages and fear levels.
- Earned my Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the University of Louisville.
- My innovative approach to smile design stems from my advanced coursework in cosmetics, invisalign, and laser dentistry.
- Completed over 100 hours of specialized training in the field of Implantology.
- Awarded fellowship status in the International Congress of Implantologists & The American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics.
- Developed in depth knowledge of pediatric treatment and oral development.