Riverwalk Dental Group is Your Boynton Beach Dentist
Welcome to Riverwalk Dental Group, your Boynton Beach, Florida dentist. We are only a little less than 30 minutes away from West Palm Beach, FL and about 32 miles from Jupiter. Our primary goal is to make you feel confident enough to smile and show your teeth again. We also care about your dental health and hygiene.
Services Riverwalk Dental Group Provides
Riverwalk Dental Group provides all its Boynton Beach patients personalized treatment. From preventative mouth cleanings to cosmetic dental care, we employ the techniques you most need right now. If you require any urgent repairs or maintenance, we provide that for you as well. Call upon us to request one of the following services or if you have any other concerns not listed here:
- Cleaning and examinations – We recommend that you come to us for a cleaning at least once or twice a year. When you arrive at Riverwalk, we will inspect your gums, teeth, and jaw. If any additional treatment is necessary, we will alert you during your routine visits.
- Orthodontist dentistry – If you need help repositioning crooked teeth or have an overbite, we can provide you with braces. We specialize in the provision of Invisalign braces if after examination this proves to be the best corrective action for either you or one of your children.
- Restorative procedures – We usually replace or repair any cracked or chipped tooth. In addition, we provide implants whenever suitable. You also can consult us about bridges, crowns, and other restorative measures.
- Cosmetic dentistry – For instance, we provide full smile makeovers with veneers and teeth whitening treatments. You can also come to us with questions about cosmetic bonding.
- Periodontist treatments – We clean around the teeth and remove damaged gum tissue in patients who have periodontal disease characterized by swollen, red, or tender gums and possible tooth loss.
- Sedation dentistry – If safe and necessary for the patient, we provide comfort by performing services while that person is asleep.
Contact our Boynton Beach Dentist Today
If your searching for a “dentist near me” look no further than, Riverwalk Dental. Give us a call at 561-364-8700. Our dental team will help you keep your smile healthy and bright all year round.
Boynton Beach Location
1501 Corporate Drive, Suite 140 Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Get Directions
- Phone: 561-364-8700
- Fax: 561-364-1816
- Email Us
Meet our Boynton Beach Dentists
Payal P. Chokshi, D.M.D.
Dr. Chokshi , a distinguished member of the Jupiter dental community, received her doctorate from the Nova Southeastern University School of Dentistry in 2009. She is an honored member of the Florida Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
"I believe that, with advances in dental techniques, there is no reason why most people should not be able to keep their natural teeth for a lifetime. My goal is to work with you to attain this goal.
Our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. They are excited about what they are doing, have high standards of quality and integrity, and are motivated to achieve the best results for our family of patients. All of our staff members receive many hours of continuing education to stay current with the many changes in our field. We pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and patient communication. Feedback from our patients about an experience in our office is always welcomed."
Dr. Sean Shklolnik D.D.S.
Hi, my name is Dr. Shkolnik and I am excited to be part of the Riverwalk team. I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the prestigious University of Maryland College of Dentistry. While there, I worked hard and was lucky enough to begin the school’s highly competitive Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program the following year. As the first dental school in the world, the University of Maryland’s top-notch clinical training allowed me to master root canals, crowns, extractions, and implants.
I believe in a patient-centered philosophy and I hope to educate each and every one of my patients on the state of their oral health while also providing them with numerous treatment options. All in all, I hope to guide my patients through every step towards achieving and maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile in a stress-free environment!
Dr. Shkolnik received his BA from the University of Florida and his DDS from the University of Maryland
Advanced Post-Graduate Training & expert in the fields of Oral Pathology, Implant Placement & Restoration, Extractions, Endodontics, Invisalign, Prosthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, General Dentistry